Thread: Price Check - Factory Manuals

Price Check - Factory Manuals

My wife discovered that way in the back of one of our closets were volumes 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the Factory manuals for 911 from 1972 on.
    Still in the box from the factory.
    I purchased them roughly 27 years ago from the local dealership and intended them as a gift for my mechanic, a childhood friend. Turned out that he already had all the Porsche manuals.....
    What are they worth?

Depends on the condition, $300 to $400 for an immaculate 3,4,5,6 set.
    Mark

I bought a mint set, in the factory box, at the LA Lit Meet 2 years ago for $375.
    Cheers,

Ron

1961 356 Roadster Outlaw
    1969 911E ROW Coupe ‘Orangina’
    1968 911 SWT Burgundy Red project

Thanks, guys!
    The good news is these are untouched, in the original box from the factory. I'm not sure how I forgot about them for all these years but am pleased my wife did some spring cleaning.
    I'm going to list them on our local PCA Region list serve and if there aren't any takers, will put them on the for sale forum.
    Thanks again!