Thread: Rennsport VI Parking

Rennsport VI Parking

I've got a question about parking at Laguna Seca this September. Last time around a friend of mine said he was able to pay extra and park his 356 in the "356 lot" which meant he was much closer to the track than having to park in the boonies. Is there an equivalent lot for 911's? Or maybe an area for Early S members? I see on the Laguna Seca website there's a preferred parking option (which is sold out). Would this be it? Thanks.
    Early S Registry Member #3291

Still hunting for my dad's (Roger Abraham) '70T Coupe in Light Ivory
    Purchased new from Gruber Porsche Cedar Rapids, IA

All I know is the preferred parking ... which went REALLY fast... sorry
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Thanks Chuck. I'll call the track tomorrow and see if I can find out more.

I think on the preferred parking (last time and this time) they split everyone up based on model year and the 356 cars ended up pretty close to the front just based on where they placed them

1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

Thank you for the offer Max. I ended up buying tickets last week. Turns out the 911 corral is indeed full (as is every corral but the SUV's and Panamera) , but the Porsche overflow corral inside turn 5 was still open, so I ended up with a couple spots there.