Thread: Rare Momo Glies Villeneuve Signature Wheel 35cm

Rare Momo Glies Villeneuve Signature Wheel 35cm

Up for sale is a rare 35cm Giles Villeneuve Steering Wheel with very cool black anodized spokes. This is one of the hardest to find of the vintage Momo Signature series Steering wheels, made in Italy, dated 12-80. The spokes of the wheel are in excellent shape including the signature which is in great shape. The leather is fairly shot however, hence the reduced price. In good original condition these can sell for $650+ so I think my asking price is very fair for a wheel that just needs to be recovered, but could even be used as is.

Asking $250 shipped.

7315818B-7890-4CCE-8AAB-143EA1C9FE6D.jpg
    0701DA98-5446-4F6F-9707-EFCB5744CAE1.jpg
    FAF23CB5-9B02-473E-8B42-FABFBE853B82.jpg
    Last edited by pdub02; 02-25-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Nice wheel, I really like the finger indents on the Villeneuve wheel, it is a nice point of difference to the other signature wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by 9er View Post
    Nice wheel, I really like the finger indents on the Villeneuve wheel, it is a nice point of difference to the other signature wheels.
    Thanks, Chris. It is a very cool wheel and hard to find in any condition.

This wheel is sold. Thanks for all the interest! J
    Last edited by pdub02; 02-27-2018 at 02:18 AM.