Thread: 2018 annual AZ Porsche-only swap meet and car show, Deluxe Customs open house

2018 annual AZ Porsche-only swap meet and car show, Deluxe Customs open house

2018 Annual AZ Porsche-only swap meet and car show and Deluxe Customs Restorations open house

Saturday April 7 2018 from 7am to 1pm

Vendor set up starts at 6am

426 W Gemini Dr
    Tempe, AZ 85283

Free for vendors, swappers and attendees.

Vendor registration: AZswapmeet@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   

~J~
    air cooled only

now that we have the L.A. lit meet behind us - if you did not get your share of early Porsches there, here is your next chance! 1 month from now.

~J~
    air cooled only

Quick update - the lot is almost full! We will have one and possibly two early Porsche shops liquidating all of their parts (356 and early 911) at the meet. One local shop has been in the Porsche business for over 40 years, so there will a LOT of dusty Porsche parts and many tools coming off the shelves!

here are some of the Porsche projects done by Deluxe Customs: http://deluxecustoms.com/1956-porsch...sche-projects/

~J~
    air cooled only

Looking forward to it, Jules. Please save me a spot. Also, I'm donating a set of Maestro DVDs to the raffle to get the 356 guys excited :-)

Will do Nick!

I donated one of the limited copies of the 'Porsche 901- Roots of a legend' book about the development of the 911 by Lewandowski. I was surprised to read that development of the 901 started in 1957!

==> this one: https://www.amazon.com/Porsche-901-L...ts+of+a+legend

not sure about the $3,200 price tag, but it's for a great cause!

As a little bonus, the day after the swap is the start of the Copperstate 1000 race just a couple of miles down the street in Tempe. Catch some exotics before you head home!

Jules
    Last edited by Jules Dielen; 03-29-2018 at 02:30 PM.

~J~
    air cooled only

Banned
    Looks like I need to buy a buttload of raffle tickets.

anyone into old literature? Panos, posters, tech bulletins or grill badges? We will have hundreds available! Just confirmed someone is attending who will be offerering his 60 year collection. Started with Porsche as a master tech in 1955!

Reading old Panorama for sale ads makes me want to cry.

~J~
    air cooled only

Deluxe show

A few pix from today's event.
    Nice seeing everyone (except you Fritz).
    1962 356 S Cab gone
    1967 911S Coupe
    2008 RS60 Boxster gone
    1973.5 911T targa soft window Gone
    Runge 008 Gone
    2002 996 TT x-50 Gone
    2016 Boxster GTS pts gulf orange
    1969 912 SWT pts green

Can I be FRANK with you ?

Live everyday like it's your last .
    Eventually you'll be right.