Thread: 1970 911T Owner's Manual, Service Maintenance Record, Delivery Card, Cover

1970 911T Owner's Manual, Service Maintenance Record, Delivery Card, Cover

Hi.
    SOLD. For sale is a 1970 911T Owner's Manual, Service Maintenance Record Booklet , New Vehicle Retail Delivery Card, and Cover. I'm asking $500 for this package, shipped in the cont. U.S. Please see the pictures of the pages in the manual, booklet, delivery card, and the descriptions below. feel free to ask questions or if you'd need more pictures. Please judge the condition of the documents for yourself. Thanks. Andy

Owners Manual: Type 911T, 4617.23, 1,3M VIII/70, Edition VIII/69, printed in Germany.

Service Maintenance Record Booklet: It comes with a blank replacement owner's information page, however, the double sided glue strip on the back of the replacement has dried over the past 40+ years. The current information on the booklet is for a 1970, 911T, coupe, chassis serial number is 9110121947, blank engine serial number, delivered on February 11, 1970. There are four dealer service stamps by Peter Fuller Porsche Audi, Brookline, MA, from February 27, 1970 to July 28, 1971, and the rest are empty.

New Vehicle Retail Delivery Card: Dated 9-69, Distributor# 401, Dealer #A02, Serial Number 9110121947, Dealer Stock # 1046. A Division of Volkswagon of America, Porsche Audi, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.

Cover: Maroon with black interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by flatsixcrazy; 02-06-2015 at 06:14 PM.
    Andy (VA).

more pictures....
    Andy (VA).

more pictures...
    Andy (VA).

SOLD. Thanks, Chuck!
    Andy (VA).

Dear Flatsixcrazy,
    I have seen your post regarding the 1970-911T owners and maintenance manual. The documents are from the car I own since a short time. Can you let me know the contact to whom you have sold the documents? Or at least can you send me the photo of the maintenance card without the first owners name blanked?
    This would be great.
    Cheers
    aircooled22

How COOL is this.
    Thats some mean ASS (Scheel ass that is) due diligence aircooled22.
    Man I love this site,
    Mark
    ps, I have PM'd Andy on your behalf of your request as you are not able to with only 1 post.
    Wait and see.
    M
    Last edited by NZVW; 11-15-2017 at 11:44 AM. Reason: add aditional text

Hi Mark,
    thank you for your help. Wow, it would be phantastic to find out something...
    I cross my fingers.
    aircooled22

Hi Aircooled22.
    Apologies for the late reply as I have not visit this site for quite sometimes. I can help you with the latter request. Please let me know where to send the photo of the maintenance card without the first owners name blanked. As for the former request, I couldn't find the email exchange with Chuck (the buyer) in my PM box. I'll keep dig into my PayPal account record, and will let you know what I've found out. Please feel free to contact me at acarreranp (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks. Andy
    Andy (VA).

Update: Good news. I've found the contact information of the buyer, and have contacted him for permission to share with you. Stay tuned for his reply.... Andy
    Andy (VA).

Hi Andy, sorry for the Late reply.I have send you an e Mail to Diskussion further. Thank you and Mark for the great Support!
    Best Wishes J