FS: @eBay - 1970 Porsche 911 Coupe

Banned
    Not able to access the 500 photos.

Cannot find the 500 photos.

"Original" Guards Red?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

VIN Reference = 9110121804
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

I think it’s a scam
    We made an offer , someone else also sent a message last week and nothing!

We thing he is hoping someone does buy it now with an instant payment of $500

Be careful on this one

Quote Originally Posted by NCC View Post
    I think it’s a scam
    We made an offer , someone else also sent a message last week and nothing!

We thing he is hoping someone does buy it now with an instant payment of $500

Be careful on this one
    Really, 258 Positive transactions on Ebay selling several cars?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

We made 2 offers as high as 52k and nothing so his ebay rating means nothing . I have been on ebay since day 1 and have come across so many scams just like this.

It's your money so good luck

+1
    suspicious, suspicious . . .

If its "Guards Red", it is not original. Original would be Bahia Red. Original engine displacement would be 2.2L, not 2.4L. Without the mysterious 500 photo album, no engine pics.

70T 0.jpg

70T 1.jpg

70T 2.jpg

70T 3.jpg

70T 4.jpg

70T 5.jpg

70T 6.jpg

Seller's Description:

1970 Porsche 911 Coupe in original Guards Red. Excellent investment car. About 500 pictures and video below. Original Matching Numbers Engine and Transmission. Excellent condition inside, outside, mechanically. Drives amazingly well. Transmission smooth through every gear.
    - Original 2-battery German electric system with German batteries.
    - Tool kit, keys, spare wheel, jack, and original books and complement of historical service and registration records included.
    - Clean and clear title in hand.
    - Excellent investment.
    - Owned many years.
    - Price negotiable.
    - Deposit due within 24 hours by PayPal.
    - Remainder of funds due within 7 calendar days by bank wire transfer.

Pickup is due within 60 calendar days. Through my car transport industry contacts, the following are guaranteed transport rates: Delivery to Port of Miami is $50, Delivery to Port of New Jersey is $300 (usually transport from NJ costs less than FL). I have been on eBay 20 years. A majority of my sales in the last 10 years have been Porsches; you can check my feedback. I have never gotten a single negative or even neutral feedback, ever. I am extraordinarily confident that you will not be less than completely happy and satisfied. No checks of any kind whatsoever will be accepted, including cashier's checks or official checks. Payment is to be standard bank wire transfer only.

Hundreds of helpful pictures of the car and video are in the eBay listing which will satisfy even the most discerning and careful Porsche connoisseur. This car is the real deal, folks...no games. If you are transporting abroad to a foreign country, i.e., for export, I will help you with that to the extent possible. It is preferable to communicate via eBay Messaging, but if you are more comfortable speaking by telephone, message me through eBay and send your number and a good time to call or I can send you mine if you prefer.

Please find below in the embedded album with about 500 pictures(?). The photos were taken intentionally with multiple cameras in multiple changing outdoor lighting conditions for your benefit. Some photos were taken with an iPhone and others were taken with a Samsung Galaxy; using the iPhone the Guards Red paint appears somewhat "Orange-ish" compared to the Samsung which is due to passing clouds and difference of camera itself, and there are many other variables that effect the color that you finally see in your own computer -- your own PC screen, the light in the room of your computer, your own eyes, etc." The Samsung Galaxy photos (the more "reddish" pictures) are capture the reality of the color when I view them on my Mac computer.
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

check out the throttle pedal
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.