Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 1968 Parts please help

WTB: 1968 Parts please help

I am looking for some parts for my 68 912 that I am going to recreate a rally themed car for an upcoming event:

Thanks to Frank Beck and Doug Depew, I have found the needed parts. I appreciate them both and their willingness to dig into their stashed parts! Thanks Guys!

Todd
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cabriothusiast; 03-10-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Todd,

I may have the mirror. I'll check and get back to you.

Doug

Thx Doug. Appreciate the help

I have 2 good/decent red used reflectors, one good used orange, and 2 new older stock oranges (not the most recent less correct pattern ones) can get pictures Thursday night/Friday morning for you. If Doug doesn't have the mirror, I think I also have that.

Can you please send me a few pictures of your reflectors and your price? Thank you.

You can send them via text to 310-406-5719 or email at iambat21@gmail.com

Thank you Todd

Banned
    Todd,

I know you don't need NOS so I'll be happy to kick these around the parking lot before shipping if you like.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-68-reflectors

It's only money.

Frank, Appreciate the offer. As much as I would love to have them and need them, $1000 is too much for me. I can offer you $500 for the set of 4 and I'll pretend they have been already kicked around the parking lot and thus justifies my $500 ugly side reflectors. I hope you take a bit of pity on my project and just say yes. On the good side, they can visit the sport seats! Todd

Banned
    Todd,

I didn't know you were a cheap bass turd like me.

Let me go out to the scrap drum and see what I can find you. We've cut up a lot of 68 912's over the years. I'll be in touch.

I resent being called a bass ..... I do not resent being called a cheap ass turd!

I was able to break free of the $$ when I paid for those sport seats!! Thanks Frank.

You can take pity on the project and pay it forward buddy. I'll put a good word in for you if I get there first!

Banned
    Lol. You’re right. I’ll make it back when you find me that Gulf Blue ‘63 ragtop. Was hoping to have it for my 25th wedding anniversary but you screwed that up. Let’s shoot for 27th anniversary.

NOS on their way.