Forums are at times or have the personal feeling at time's of being somewhat vacuous and it is neither the OP or forum replier to blame or in any way at fault.

The wonderful thing about me typing this is that I (stupidly) feel invisible to all but myself.
I have peeved many over the years (apologise to you all )

Get over it,

However sometimes the brutal honesty that seclusion provides allows for sympathy and totally honest emotional respect and understanding.

I personally have been the recipient of such support, and yes,, from the members of this at times hilarious site.

We are all good creatures, we share a common interest, we actually care,, as I found out.

There have been times when an evening spent reading a thread has not just enlightened me , it has shown me what at times commitment is all about, and I personally praise you all for just that simple privilege alone.

The Monitors , the Board do actually have their work cut out ,, looking after us reprobates , but they put their hand up and god bless they did.

I would like to thank you all,, your hearts are in the correct flat 6 alignment and it has been a privilege communicating with the most.

Mark

ps, move this if you feel it is not situated correctly.