Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front & Rear "S" bumper trim for SWB car

Thanks Cliff.

The rounded ends on mine are definitely different. Yours show the original where the rubber is all one piece as pointed out on the previous thread.

As I mentioned above mine are most likely repros (Tasker?) but also as pointed out in the previous thread these repros are nice and except from the rounded end, hard to tell from the originals.

Not good for the originality Polizei but I think $150 is pretty cheap... or make me an offer someone.
    '66 911 - Light Ivory | Early '66 with Solex Carbs
    '72 911T - Aubergine originally | now Bahia Red | "S" options | 2.2S P&C's

Some nos deco rubbers to show the end shape. Such scrutiny over low priced parts is just a bit overzealous, especially from someone who cant discuss the relative merits of their own offerings without insults.
    Attached Images Attached Images

These are sold.
    '66 911 - Light Ivory | Early '66 with Solex Carbs
    '72 911T - Aubergine originally | now Bahia Red | "S" options | 2.2S P&C's