Thread: Removing Zenith Pre-atonizer or Venturi

Removing Zenith Pre-atonizer or Venturi

Name:  Atomizer.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  33.9 KB
    I posted this on the other site but there doesn't seem to be the same interest level in the older cars as there is in this one, so here goes:

Any suggestions on how to free these tubes up. I have tried carb cleaner & the vaunted 50/50 acetone/ATF mixture for about 2 days.
    They do not want to budge & I cringe at the thought of going nuclear & trying to knock them out from the bottom.

This is a borrowed photo serving as an example in case my terminology is suspect - mine are very much seized in the main body of the carb.
    Any advice or suggestions as to how to get these out is most welcome.

Thanks & Cheers
    JB
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

Early 911S Registry Member #3749

AV Extractor?

Hey Thanks Chris
    You given me a starting point as to jury rig an "extraction ass'y".
    I'll post results if I have success.
    Cheers
    JB
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

Early 911S Registry Member #3749