Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Market test for interest in Octavo 100+ wheel center stickers

Market test for interest in Octavo 100+ wheel center stickers

Hi Folks,

Someone with an Alfa Romeo has these wheels on their car. And, for sentimental reasons, he would like to keep the wheels. I've been asked to reproduce the logo so as to have some stickers made. An image that was posted on 2002faq has been used to create the graphics.

Octavio 100+ center cap decal.jpg

I've attached a file to show that the work is pretty accurate. Each of the pedals was hand drawn to look like the original.

Artwork.jpg

I'm hoping to have these printed on an aluminum foil using anodized inks. As I do not have originals of these, the colors will not be exactly the same, but should be close.

As of yet, I do not have a price quote from the printer. I will update this post as soon as I do. I'm looking to see if there is interest.

Folks, I realize I am a first time poster. I have a pretty good reputation on the AlfaBB forum. You can search me out with the same member name to check my reputation. Thank you for looking.

PS: I'm running this same ad on the 2002Faq

Octavio 100+.jpg

Hi, I found your post here and on Alfabb, and was hoping you were able to reproduce these? I have a set in 14x7 and would like to purchase a set of decals if possible.

??????????????
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

Lightbulb

This is (or once was) a logo for aftermarket wheels for Alfa's, BMW's, Datsun's, and more ...
    Pretty handsom logo... good luck osso...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I found a set for my Festiva in 14x7, and luckily the perfect offset that they clear the coilovers and fenders/quarter panels. Got them blasted yesterday and will be painting them next week, would be nice to machine a set of center caps for them and have an original style decal. Just wish sticky 165/55r14 tires were available.

I'm really sorry, folks. I did not mean to drop off the face of the earth. For some reason, I did not have email notification turned on. It's now fixed. I'm working with a printer to have some foil stickers made up. If they turn out nicely, then I will move forward with this project.

I've never had one of these caps in my hand, but as I understand it, The orange in my graphics should be a gold color.

Quote Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
    I'm really sorry, folks. I did not mean to drop off the face of the earth. For some reason, I did not have email notification turned on. It's now fixed. I'm working with a printer to have some foil stickers made up. If they turn out nicely, then I will move forward with this project.

I've never had one of these caps in my hand, but as I understand it, The orange in my graphics should be a gold color.

Great timing, I just finished restoring my set and mounted them a few weeks ago. Keep us updated!

As a member here as well as the AlfaBB , I can vouch for Osso's work. He puts in the extra mile ( or KLm ) to get it right

Thanks, Rick

I am really sorry this has taken so long. The printer I wanted to use wanted half my retirement savings to print these. I finally found someone that would do a short run and not take me for everything I have. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I would recommend NO CLEAR coat!

Price is $20 for a set of four. If in the US, shipping is free via first class letter. Please PM and we can get something going.

IMG_20200824_144420.jpg

IMG_20200824_144442.jpg

Those look great, thanks for having those made!! I'll PM about buying a set.