Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 1976 911 S with 89 3.2 - new mid year to drive and improve mildly

Quote Originally Posted by OliveR View Post
    Very nice car, what happened to the original Recaro sport seats ?
    Sport seats return in full black leather!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bdladd; 12-15-2019 at 07:53 AM.

Very nice, hope I can cross paths with you sometime when you're in Montana...or when I'm in Wyoming. Nice looking cars all of them!
    Dave

75 Carrera
    74 914/6
    R 32

Really like both your cars. Those sport seats look fantastic.

What color is the interior on 86? I have a viper green metallic 86 and love it. Planning to do a cross country trek with the wife in a year or two.

Scott
    Last edited by Peanut; 12-20-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Great thread, photos and super car.
    What a cracking part of the world !
    Paul

1969 ex-South African RHD Tangerine 911T . 1970 ex-Southern Californian LHD Conda 911T 1955 Series 1 86" Land Rover (original Australian CKD … very slowly re-building) 1987 W124 230e
    (long term paid up member)

Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    Very nice, hope I can cross paths with you sometime when you're in Montana...or when I'm in Wyoming. Nice looking cars all of them!
    Thanks Dave!

Would be great to catch up either in WY or MT, I'll PM you my contact information for when the roads get better for Porsche driving next Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Really like both your cars. Those sport seats look fantastic.

What color is the interior on 86? I have a viper green metallic 86 and love it. Planning to do a cross country trek with the wife in a year or two.

Scott
    Interior color in the 86 is POR 927 - greybeige leather. Enjoy your cross country trip, it will be lots of fun in an 86!

Quote Originally Posted by pgxif View Post
    Great thread, photos and super car.
    What a cracking part of the world !
    Thanks Paul, it is a great place to live here in the Rocky Mountains, winter weather keeps the 911s off the road for awhile, but come Spring we are ready to get out and drive.

Dark Blue Carrera all clean - generally try to avoid car washes but with our recent cold snap this was the only option available for a month or so.

Love my 86..... almost sold it but some of the best deals are the deals not closed.......spoilers, sport seats, w/o S/R added Turbo brakes and a LSD Transmission.... Sports Purpose......
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Truly envious of sport seats... although I have a set I have had in storage, they would need to be restored. My 86 is probably a bit portly, but I was smitten with the color.

Scott

46799893801_90d743f419_k.jpg
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)