Thread: FS: 5 speed CR (dogleg) Decal

FS: 5 speed CR (dogleg) Decal

Measures approx. 1" wide x 7/8" tall -- Transfer decal

Instructions attached, contact me with PM if interested or need more info

$8 ea including shipping

Thanks,

Mo

PS. I can also custom make any decal or logo for your dash -- just let me know.

Last edited by mfeuro; 05-18-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Can you make me one of these? That I can apply inside the glass. But see from the outside of the car.
    About 6 or 7 inches long.
    0AAFA0E8-4150-46F4-8A62-209FFE7C05A7.jpg

Current long term ownership: 63 Cab, 71 911, 74 914

Hi Scott,

Sure I can make them -- front-adhesive decals for inside glass (see picture).

There is a minimum cost for window decals & I would like to sell some type of small bundle to make it work-out -- maybe other owners or a club will be interested?

Anyway quality is top-notch & production time should be inside 3-4 weeks (depends on how busy manufacturer is...)

Let me know what you think, we can always talk via email also.

Mo

I'd be interested in a couple of the 911 / 50 decals too.

Mark
    Mark Curtin
    Early S Registry #369
    Rgruppe #247

Quote Originally Posted by 71six View Post
    I'd be interested in a couple of the 911 / 50 decals too.

Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for jumping on-board. Would like to see if we there is a more interest so I can work-out a cost-production strategy.

These would look really cool once installed

-Mo

Mo,
    I made one a few months ago. but several problems arose for me. my printer made it too transparent, the printer ink smeared too much and when i got the decal wet...it washed away.
    But I have artwork in photoshop.
    the one i put on my car is 5 inches long....6 inches might have been nice.

I modified the art....to have a lighter "911" and made the bar more of an outline...so I could see things better.
    I put it in the lower corner of the right rear quarter window....

I would like to see if you can make a better one. so I can replace mine.
    scott

911 50 backwards.jpg
    on window.JPG

Current long term ownership: 63 Cab, 71 911, 74 914

Hi Scott,

That looks good -- I would say we can adjust size & colors to what works best.

My decals have a few good features:

1) Made in USA from a company that has been in business since 1930's
    2) The adhesive is good quality (meaning you can re-apply at least 2-3 times)

I'll attach a few more examples of my decals here: We can talk more after you take a look -- hopefully use your file or similar...