Thread: 1974 K19 Option on a 911 Targa window sticker

1974 K19 Option on a 911 Targa window sticker

I'm looking at a car, a 1974 Targa 911 with a lot of S options, which includes a Option Group-K19 package. Has anyone seen this? It doesn't show up here or on Google searches. It was $800, so pricey for the time.

Image of the window sticker attached. This looks like a Base model with a lot of S options.

1974 911 Targa.jpg

Thanks in advance hive mind!
    Dave

My '74 Carrera has a similar option group. The Window sticker shows "Option Group N17". I obtained the CoA in the 1997 time frame and it showed the same item. I asked Howard Adams, the fellow at PCNA Reno about it, and he did some digging around to come up with an answer. At that time he determined it included Tinted Glass, Sport Shock Absorbers, Bumbers with Impact Absorbers, and Intermittent Windshield Wipers. The theory was the Factory needed a 'catch all' category for the miscellaneous items for pricing purposes. He also reissued the CoA to specifically call out these items.
    Joe Hartman
    Early 911S Registry #157
    R Gruppe #174
    356 Registry

Those catch all codes, makes sense, but this has three speed wipers present, and even the S carpeting and sway bars as line items. Maybe the Carerra had more other line items and their computers were at a fixed limit of printing.

I asked Sara at the COA team, so maybe Porsche US will know!

The PDFs I've found online only have the newer codes, like what is in the under hood stickers of 1980's and up vintage.

Heard back from Sara.... And the option package is:

K19 option group includes Forged Alloy Wheels, Retractable Antenna - Left, & Tinted Glass All Around.