Thread: FS: @CL - 1972 911 t

FS: @CL - 1972 911 t

Hello There is a 1972 911 T coupe for sale on Craigs list San Francisco.

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Yes That is correct………..

george,

is this the car you dragged our of texas, half a year ago?
    br
    haul
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Didn't need to drag it out…It drove on the truck but yes from TX.

For the Record:
    Craig's List > SF bay area > north bay > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner
    1972 Porsche 2.4L 911T Coupe
    VIN: 9112102429
    Engine: -
    Trans: -
    Color: Metallic Silver/Black
    Mileage: -
    Price: US$52,500

72T 0 CL.jpg

72T 2.jpg

72T 3.jpg

72T 4.jpg

72T 5.jpg

72T 6.jpg

72T 1.jpg

Seller's Description:

Silver with black 1972 911 T coupe A/C 5 factory alloy wheels 6 X 15 Runs and drives great. Has some small rust spots in package tray and jump seat bottoms. No rust or old body damage H 4 headlights, fog lights later doors with saftey beams. Later deck lid to improve A/C condenser mount also updated condenser in left 1/4 panel for more cooling. Factory front right side oil cooler.
    Installing new clutch and pressor plate now aluminum type. Weber's just cleaned that replaced the MFI many years ago. If You want a 1 year only side oil tank Porsche at a very good price this is it. Do a little clean up to be in it right and drive while it goes up in value. Car has a clean TX title in hand. Thanks
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

When sellers only post extreme close ups of specific parts of the car (like the engine fan housing strap and the VIN plate in the front crash panel), and don't include and general pic's (like a full frontal view of the engine bay or pic's of the overall trunk area), I become suspicious. There are nowhere close to enough pics to determine what kind of condition this car is in. Therefore, no way to if $52k is a fair price for the car.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGS73E View Post
    For the Record:
    Craig's List > SF bay area > north bay > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner
    1972 Porsche 2.4L 911T Coupe
    VIN: 9112102429
    Engine: -
    Trans: -
    Color: Metallic Silver/Black
    Mileage: -
    Price: US$52,500

72T 0 CL.jpg

72T 2.jpg

72T 3.jpg

72T 4.jpg

72T 5.jpg

72T 6.jpg

72T 1.jpg

Seller's Description:

Silver with black 1972 911 T coupe A/C 5 factory alloy wheels 6 X 15 Runs and drives great. Has some small rust spots in package tray and jump seat bottoms. No rust or old body damage H 4 headlights, fog lights later doors with saftey beams. Later deck lid to improve A/C condenser mount also updated condenser in left 1/4 panel for more cooling. Factory front right side oil cooler.
    Installing new clutch and pressor plate now aluminum type. Weber's just cleaned that replaced the MFI many years ago. If You want a 1 year only side oil tank Porsche at a very good price this is it. Do a little clean up to be in it right and drive while it goes up in value. Car has a clean TX title in hand. Thanks

Hello gruen911

If you or some one interested in my 1972 Porsche. All they need to do is reply and I can send 115 pictures to show the good,bad and ugly.
    If they don't see something they want just ask and I will supply them. I would rather talk on the phone with questions cause I can talk better than type.
    Also that way you can come look or not come to see my car. I would rather have you not come with what I tell you than come up here and be
    disappointed. I want to sell car's not piss off buyer's. I have gone to see many car's and when I got there they showed me a car that was JUNK
    and they thought it was a SHOW CAR. Then sometimes it's just the opposite. Got to go look………55 years of Porsche's. George