Thread: Jackie Stewart momo - black version

Jackie Stewart momo - black version

I pulled this wheel out of my weissach when mounting an original steering wheel some time ago and i've been planning to list it here for quite some time now. Since it's bedtime over here but finally want this listed, here goes. My description here will be very short because of the time issue. Then again, this wheel needs no explanation really other than the condition and for that i'll refer to the pics. Not it is a little bit dry on top but still a nice example if you ask me. (see last pic)

Price: 230€ including shipping. Paypal friends and fam or add 5.5% over total.

Thanks,
    Robin

Last edited by Robi; 07-05-2018 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Price adjustment
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

No takers yet. Price lowered to 250€
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Another price drop to 230€ since this one has to go.

Bump to the top. This wheel actually shows better than one would think. The ebay ones are either higher priced or in less good condition.

Final chance before taking a plane on monday: 205€ including shipping. Paypal friends and fam or add 5% over total

Still available?
    Early S #2826

Garage:
    '73 E (2.7RS replica) - sold
    '94 968 Clubsport M030 - sold
    '67 250SE Cabriolet - sold
    '71 Skyline GT - sold
    '69 911S - sold
    '73 911T/RS

Ok, that was quite a longshot. i just had a look and seems i still have it. Send me a PM if you want it.

Oh boy, i was going to total the sum here but it seems the final bump was at 205€ including shipping. That is what it is than...
    Paypal friends and fam is preferred or add 5.5% over total. Paypal: robigls@hotmail.com
    Thanks!