Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LWB hardware restoration kit - more than you need!

LWB hardware restoration kit - more than you need!

Hi, All -

When you buy this, you will get the quantities and items listed on the attached spreadsheet. These were purchased for restoring my '73.

If you count up the hours needed to: A) find out what size bolt/nut/washer you will need, B) procure the fasteners, C) find out what plating is required on the fastener, and D) get the fasteners plated, E) organize them in such a fashion that you can actually find the fastener, this will look like a deal. On the spreadsheet, I wrote in the application for the fastener, where I recognized it. YZ means yellow zinc plated, BO means black oxided, CZ means clear zinc plated.

I will ship these boxes of fasteners, organized and labeled in the order of the spreadsheet, to you for $1250. CONUS only, thanks!

Maybe the Mods can reverse the order of my spreadsheet, thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great service, If I had not already bought, and Cad plated most of my hardware, I would gladly buy yours. Lots of time and effort, listing finding, and then paying to have plated.....
    Will you sell smaller kits for specific areas of the car?
    Cary

Cary -

Kits for specific areas of a 911 may be in my future. What areas would you think I should make a kit for? Thanks!

What a great effort! Quick question- are all the marked fasteners with OEM marks?
    Haasman

Registry #2489
    R Gruppe #722
    65 911 #302580
    70 914-6 #9140431874
    73 911s #9113300709

Haasman -

The hex head bolts are all marked, just not with the names of our favorite German manufacturers. Metric Multistandard Components sources hardware where they can get it. Some of them are German, mostly not, though.

Let's go to $1000, shipped in the CONUS.

Anyone for $800, shipped in the CONUS?

very nice kit!
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

pm se nt

Mike

Sold to Mike, thanks!