Thread: Repa race harnesses. x 2 ST. RS. RSR.

Repa race harnesses. x 2 ST. RS. RSR.

I have 2 pairs of 3 point reproduction Repa race harnesses that are constructed using the 72-on Euro webbing with Orange tracer thread. These are perfect for any ST, RS or RSR car. £ 850.00 UK pounds inc worldwide delivery.

I have recently had several messages asking me about various aspects regarding the construction of Repa harnesses.
    I will attempt to answer these questions publicly as it is important to clarify some points raised during these mails for the next generation of enthusiasts.

Dated labels.... from my extensive research, there are no dated labels on an original Repa race harness. I deal in historical facts. I have had access to three sets of race harnesses from very famous original ST cars. These harnesses were in the cars when discovered. None of them had any evidence of any dated labels. One of these cars resides in the US and is owned by a member of this registry. He may or may not chime in to clarify this.

If anyone wants to discuss this further or has any further historical evidence ,maybe we can have a seperate thread in the appropriate section.

Red thumb release levers....

These are handed and should not face the same way. They are also mounted at the bottom of the latch, not on the top.

Please see the attached historical pictures.

17193_720121MC+Porsche+3+hgi.jpg
    17194_720121MC+Porsche+5+hgi.jpg
    151048_690117MC+Waldegard+6+ar.jpg
    seatbelt1.jpg

Adjusters.... I use the three bar slider as it replaced the plastic adjusters on the factory harnesses in the early 1970's. My adjusters are made of toughened steel and are approved for seatbelt use worldwide. I like to sleep soundly at night.

All webbing used is fully certified and exceeds the industry standard for break strength and elongation. Technical data is available on request.
    Hope that answers all the queries.

Dave

20junelegranny002_zps21adff43.jpg
    20junelegranny001_zps43c86fad (1).jpg

Hi David I'd like to buy a set. Please PM me the payment details and I'll forward my ship to information in the US.

Thanks Robert

Payment received Robert, many thanks. Your car will be in good company, harnesses from this batch are also going in the very last ST ever built.
    Pictured arriving in the TWA cargo jet. Aug 72.

Also had the pleasure of supplying a set for the "flying Finn" Leo Kinnunen ST.

Thank you all for your support. One pair left.

Dave

3.jpg

leo kinnunen ST.jpg

I have 2 pairs of these Repa race harnesses under construction at the moment. These are currently priced at £860.00 UK pounds per pair delivered.
    Delivery will be mid- November. Built to the highest standards. Please PM me if you would like to reserve a pair.

Dave