Thread: East coast party and 914 parts sell-off., August 4th, 10am

East coast party and 914 parts sell-off., August 4th, 10am

East coast party and 914 parts sell-off. August 4th.

In 2015, we lost a good friend and 914 enthusiast, Jim McLeod. Jim had amassed a very large collection of 914 parts, a couple 914’s and a 914-6 conversion project. Most of these parts are in great shape, sorted, and ready to use. Barbara, Jim’s wife, would like these cars and parts to go out to Jim’s friends and all the 914 enthusiasts that shared his passion for these cars.

We are having a party and parts sale on August 4th. We intend to sell all the parts and would also like to sell the orange auto- x car and the white 914-6 conversion project. Think of the party as a big 914 swap meet with free food and all the parts priced to sell. Everyone is welcome, families, friends, and enthusiasts. We will be pricing parts to sell and will be negotiable on everything. You are welcome to come in your 914 but I’d suggest showing up in a car or truck that can hold a good size parts purchase. Example: we have 2.0 heat exchangers, 2 rebuilt transmissions, engine cases, p&c’s, mufflers, headers, wheels, upholstery, boxes and boxes of new parts still in their packages, bins of small hardware and unique parts and tons of used and refurbished parts. I’m including some pictures that show a fraction of the parts available.

This will be a great way to pick up parts for your project, spare parts for your car or get the second 914 that you know you want. We will have free matchbox hot wheels cars for the kids and free giveaways, good friends, food and the chance to talk 914’s with fellow enthusiasts.

Location - Glen Ave, Vienna, VA 22180 - plenty of parking is available.

Please call or email me with any questions. RSVP is not needed but if you can come, please post on this thread so we keep it bumped to the top. Thank you, Mark Epstein 302,540.9242, Mark@MarkEpstein.net

*I am not charging a fee. 100% of the proceeds go to Barbara
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.

A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.

Banned
    Excellent Mark.
    Hopefully my wife will have friends like you when I'm dead and with Jesus.

I would love to be there but unfortunately can't make it.

If possible I'll buy all uncracked taillight lenses. Name the price.

Happy to help the cause.