Thread: Recommended drives, gatherings in SFL

Recommended drives, gatherings in SFL

Greetings, I am interested in seeing how members exercise their cars down here, either on drives or just gathering together. And how big this community is down here. I'm in West Palm Beach and would like to know how you get together. Thanks, Eric

Hi Eric,

I know of a few folks here that live in S. Florida, and exercise their cars regularly. Russ aka "Bullethead" and Roger, from Orbit are both in your general area - West Palm. Also, I have run into several folks from Boca at various outings. While I live in Ft. Lauderdale, I hope to get up that way when the weather isn't so hot / rainy. I wouldn't say the community is huge, but there are a few of us down here. Are you new to the Registry? If so, welcome.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Yes, new to the group and relatively so to SFL. Maybe fun to go to Sebring when hsr or svra are there. I know Roger.

Welcome to SF and the forum. There's a monthly breakfast that includes the 356 FOG group, and occasionally drives are put together by the local PCA chapter. My warehouse/shop is in the old WPB warehouse district off Parker, have sent you PM.

Get your 356's going this weekend for Porsches & Pancakes + 356's all around SE Florida.

Our main Porsche 356 FOG (Florida Owner's Group) meeting point is in West Palm Beach, we meet every first Saturday all year round.

We can also take our 356's to PCA Gold Coast Region's Monthly Breakfast locations to meet and socialize with PCA Members.

West Palm Beach

Nick’s 50’s Diner-9am
    1900 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL 33049
    Restaurant Phone: 561-471-3155
    Randy Gananathan
    Phone: 561-623-9191
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic