Thread: Flat, black momo prototipo 2nd gen 350mm

Flat, black momo prototipo 2nd gen 350mm

Selling another prototipo from the collection. This time nothing really spectacular, just a regular 35cm, black spoked momo prototipo. A flat version.
    Considering it's age (Pré dated, mid 70's) still in very nice yet used condition. If i should indicate the weakest part on this steering wheel, it would be that some light surface cracks are appearing in between 11 and 4 o'clock. Other than that, it's in very neat condition. Very light patina starting to show on the wheel, painted logo is still all there, leather seam is perfectly closed, stitching still good all around, thumb pads in great condition and no scratches etc on the spokes. Also, the wheels hasn't been redyed throughout it's +40 years existence and the thumb pads on the rear have got the square stitching. In short: a great vintage, 35cm, flat prototipo

Asking 425€ excl shipping/paypal (friends and fam preferred to cover the paypal cost)

Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

No takers yet on this one. Don't be scared by the cracks, i overlighted the pics on purpose so it would be very clear. It's actually a really neat wheel irl. Open to reasonable offers as well
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

PM's replied! Wheel still available with one guy having first option. Thanks for the interest so far!

Bumping this thread once again. Been away for a weekend and have been messaging with one of the interesting parties but we agreed i'll be digging into my collection somewhere soon to find him 'the perfect wheel'. I might take some more pics soon without overexposure as i believe i might have scared some people of here. The wheel actually presents nice irl. I've hold quite some over the years so im not just putting down some salesman talk here. ;-)

Open to offers I guess