Thread: FS: One Early Sport seat with base and slide.

FS: One Early Sport seat with base and slide.

Offered is an original Recaro sport seat with base and slide Correct for late 2.0L and 2.2L cars in 100% original condition but obviously an over the counter aftermarket seat. (update) rail is a Scheel. Use as is or have redone. Seat works properly and looks to have spent most of its life on a shelf. Head rest I added (black) original missing when I got it. I’ve had good luck with vinyl dyes if blue does not fit your needs but pretty cool as is. I’m in SW Michigan 49423 and seat without packaging is 42LBs. $3,900 shipped to the Lower 48. Best to call me direct thanks Jeff 616 886-7607.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coupe31; 12-31-2018 at 07:01 AM. Reason: flip photos and rail update school

seat cover is complete NOT original. rails are scheel. base is late 70s (but does fit f-model)

happy new year

best

recaro badge also late 70s....

Clearly stated over the counter aftermarket application but thanks for clarifying the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by recaro View Post
    seat cover is complete NOT original. rails are scheel. base is late 70s (but does fit f-model)

happy new year

best
    NOPE you're wrong the seat cover is completely original BMW and the badge is early 70s.
    However Sliders are scheel, so some fitting might be required - should be reflected in pricing as well.
    So please someone with a period e3 with blue velvet interior, Neue Klasse or similar should buy this seat.
    See also http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l=1#post529990
    Material was also available in 2002L(uxury)
    For e 9 fitting with a tilting bracket might be problematic.
    I'd advertise this in BMW Forums.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
    Last edited by uai; 12-31-2018 at 08:41 AM.

hi uai, yes you are right...should be BMW...my fault...

happy new year

also the recaro badge... sorry looked on small i-phone pics... mea culpa

Thanks for the thorough update uai Will be posting on eBay soon....

Found it ... cost 25 Marks extra.. happy new year

005.jpg