Thread: Body shop recommendations

Body shop recommendations

I am in need of getting some work done on my 68 shell (front suspension pan, some patches to floor pans, as well as few other odds and ends). I live in Fort Collins but am open to hauling the shell (within reason). Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Rob

I’m in Kansas City and either Jon The Metal Surgeon or Dave DiMaria at Vintage Car Works, both in Denver, have done work (Jon is currently doing the metal work on our Polo hotrod now) for me and are two of THE best (imho) and nicest guys around. Here’s the link to Jon and our hotrod.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ee-Works-Build

Here is Dave’s f/b address:
    https://m.facebook.com/VintageCarWerks/
    Last edited by nvr2mny; 01-13-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Apex on Colfax in Denver.

I agree: APEX. They're the best. 303-462-2739
    Tony
    68 Sporto Project
    2016 Boxster

I agree with nvr2mny. I've done business with all three.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

This is an old thread, but just got my 1970 Targa S back from Apex after 17months in their care. It looks great, still some work to do as I'm not one of their no-budget $2-3M RSR builds but the owner Dave is a nice and funny guy and knows his stuff.