Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Lightweight aluminum pressure plate

FS: Lightweight aluminum pressure plate

From an engine rebuild, I have this surplus aluminum pressure plate. I'm pretty sure it was new when the engine was last built - 10K miles ago. I took the engine apart to do 10.5:1 and twin plugs. $835. at PP and others. $450. plus shipping, thanks!

- Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Price reduction: $400. plus shipping!

Price reduction: $375, plus shipping!

$350 plus shipping, thanks!

Going down - $300 plus shipping!

Pm sent
    Thanks
    C

Imsa -

I have answered your PM. Oddly, there is no Porsche P/N on the pressure plate. Maybe someone smarter than I can help out here: maybe Sachs made these lightweight aluminum PPs at the request of hot-rodders decades ago? I'm not sure any Porsche came with an aluminum pressure plate stock.

Going down - $275 for a 9# pressure plate. Reduce that rotating weight!

New price - $250.

Banned
    Just curious: Why use all of your “bumps” up over a 2 week period?
    Personally I like to spread mine out over 3-4 years.

Honestly; your part is cool but until you find a retail guy who needs one it will only be attractive to a bottom feeder. Case in point: I’ll give you a hundred bucks for it.