Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embossed Porsche leather horn with chrome ring (momo application)

Embossed Porsche leather horn with chrome ring (momo application)

Allright guys,

i have a few spares of these buttons left, i think it's 5 pieces in total. What you see is what you get: fully converted leather horn buttons. They have the 'large crest' embossing on the center and the outer part too has been covered in black leather. The chrome ring is chromed plastic.

Price: 90€ shipped. Payments through paypal f&f.

Please try to keep your interest post here by replying as i don't like to puzzle to see who came first. I will send the paypal email to those who plan to buy. I'm off to bed now so no worries if i don't reply right away. I will do so tomorrow...

Thanks.

Last edited by Robi; 03-03-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: made the pictures smaller in size
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Robi I'll take one of these
    PayPal Incoming
    Jim

__________________________________________________ ___________
    Early S Registry #2359

1970 Porsche 911 Rally 2.4
    2018 Porsche Macan GTS

You got it Jim! I was going to say i will include 5€ in the envelope as it seems i missed on the price yesterday (should have been 90€ instead of 95€) but i'm thinking now, € may not be of much use over there...

I will send out the button tomorrow!
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

all gone for now!

Got some more stock!
    Crome ring ones, as initiailly listed, still 90€ all-in.

Go the all black ones too. Those are 75€ shipped with tracking.
    20190401_133757.jpg]

Oops, these i no longer have (with outer part wrapped in leather). But i'm just gonna leave them here as they give a better idea of the button being back and not blue like it shines above.
    For some reason, with the new computer i seem to have some issues with pics being rotated, not sure why that is as they show well on my computer. Never had this before…
    20190328_100028.jpg

There's more where these came from guys, give a shout when interested!

20190415_211729.jpg

Since someone asked me for pics of the horns being mounted in a wheel, i snapped some pics today.

bumping this one again as i got a new batch delivered.

Hi Robi,
    I will take a black one and a chrome one. I am in Sydney Australia
    Ronnie

Hello Ronnie,

i tried to send you a pm but seems i could, so i just emailed you instead.

Robin