Thread: Wiring loom for 1973 911S

Wiring loom for 1973 911S

Has anyone replaced a wiring loom ?

My original has some serious damage with bare wires showing in the engine compartment.

I have removed a loom on a 1967 car that seemed to split almost into two parts. Engine to front bonnet then the second half from there to all the instruments.

A company in Holland called Kroon appear to offer a quality product has anyone used there wiring ?

Many Thanks.
    David

I used them for my 70S , they make excellent products.
    There is a lead time For their products .....and the cost for mailing is very high.
    Suggest reaching out to Timmy2 ....he is on Pelican site .
    He has made several for me as well. His work is also excellent , quick turn around
    A big benefit is time zone for USA and ability to have phone calls.
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

No experience with the fine products from Kroon-

Yesterday I god a fantastic new MFI harness from Dennis Powell in Salem OR.

Dennis even manufactures the rare six pin plugs!

His pricing is excellent and I've very pleased with everything about the purchase.

And now Restoration Design is also in the mix as they have recently announced they are offering wiring harnesses. It's always better when there are options.
    http://www.restoration-design.com/st...egory/911-WIRE

I do not have first-hand experience with any of the above but feedback I have read on the Kroon offerings has been very positive.
    Last edited by nickb4; 04-04-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Just give it a try and send me a price request for your car, I will reply with a detailed quotation showing each wiring loom. For pre69 models It's no longer required to send in the old bulkhead connectors, we can deliver complete sets with new replica connectors. For LWB models we also deliver all round 6 pole male/female connectors and relaysockets new. Also for these models shipping of your old harness is not always required. Lead-time for a complete set is currently around 6 weeks. Shipping a small alternator of interiorlights harness is indeed not cheap, but shipping a complete SWB wiring set with a weight of around 10 kg will cost around 68 euro (+/- USD75,-)( from the Netherlands to the US). We ship all around the world every day, check our Facebook page for our latest projects.

Quote Originally Posted by G69 View Post
    No experience with the fine products from Kroon-

Yesterday I god a fantastic new MFI harness from Dennis Powell in Salem OR.

Dennis even manufactures the rare six pin plugs!

His pricing is excellent and I've very pleased with everything about the purchase.
    I’m on this site occasionally as well. PM or email with a phone number and time zone works best to go over your harness needs.