Thread: Weber 46 IDA 3C Number 183 Made in Italy

Weber 46 IDA 3C Number 183 Made in Italy

For sale, a newly restored set of old Weber supplied from Porsche back in the day of a 2.5 L race engine

and fully restored back to spec for 2,5 L ST engine, carbs have been tested on a 2,5 L engine

Pm for video and pictures and more pictures.

For sale is all the setup linkages throttle bodies so it is just a bolt on and drive.

Include in the sell is a high throttle body from PMO older set in very nice 46mm

weber Number is 183 so very early set I have checked the with Weber guys

Weber 46 IDA 3C Number 183 Made in Italy

Price for the complete set up is 12,500.- euro + shipping and pay/pal fee

Pictures before and under restore work can be sent and video for test running.

Those numbers indicate those Webers were provided by Porsche.

So, Porsche supplied carbs for race application would include:

911R
    914/6 GT
    2.3 liter 911ST
    Sports Purpose 911 kits for privateers

Weber 46 IDA-3C

This Weber was of an old Rally engine built-in the early 70th as my records I have, I have the headers
    and Muffler if somebody like that in the deal, the car was very fast and fun.

Pm for pictures before and after the restore of the carbs and pm for the video link

Thanks

Weber 46 IDA-3C

So this is pictures before and after the restore of the carbs and

I have a lot of pictures true the restore process and it was done some years back, so carbs look a bit dusty on this pictures,

but on the youtube, you see what you will get, it was test running for just some hours and tuned.

The youtube link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K34iPVqOxYw fisrt start-up of 2,5 L engine
    with the Weber 46 on, so all parts are included links stock throttle bodies and extra high bodies from PMO, not allowed after the FIA roles but for a nice hot rod it will be cool.

Thanks

IMG_8897.jpgIMG_8890.jpgIMG_8889.jpgIMG_8887.jpgIMG_8889.jpgIMG_3845res.jpgIMG_3848res.jpgIMG_3849res.jpgIMG_3852res.jpg

New prices 10,000 euro + shiping prefer banktransfer. if not pay/pal + fee.

Thanks

Just pm for video or more pictures they a very nice, just restore cost was close to 4000:- euro and then tuning was a lot of time to get them perfect.