Thread: Price check - 110 liter tank

Price check

Post deleted
    Last edited by 911MRP; 07-30-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Was referring to the sale of this cap...

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...iller-tank-cap
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Probably leaking by now at the fittings. I wouldn't buy a used RS or RST tank. It holds an extremely flammable substance.

The new ones are not marked "K. Kurz Hessental like the original production.
    I sold this tank to Tom Linton. Pretty sure it came out of Bob Beasley's IROC RSR. They had to go to a fuel cell as this contraption wasn't allowed.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by sithot; 03-24-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Steve, ex Jim Avis tank right.? I had seen this for sale from Jim for the past few years. Proving the provenance is a tough one even though Jim owned the ex Waldergard ST. Maybe i'm mistaken but pretty sure the fittings showed signs of repair on this tank .?

Regards
    Dave

I for one have a silly fetish with large fuel tanks. I would LOVE to put it in my car. Likely out of my budget though.

Steve, i never said you where making any claim. Just mentioning the facts. Also trying to establish if the tank has repairs as this makes a big difference to value.

Dave