This is the 1990 Porsche publications catalog. In many ways this year was a watershed in terms of Porsche collectibles, there were a lot for sale here. So far as I know they never made another of these, too bad. Books, including "Best of Christophorous" and The Lewandowski poster book, posters, including the last Strenger set, repair manuals, service information manuals, owners manuals, tech spec books, paint binders, on and on, even sales brochures. From the catalog:

"This catalog is intended to show the breadth of Porsche Publications and related materials available through Porsche dealers in the United States. Over 400 separate item are available which contain a wealth for of information for professionals as well as Porsche owners. While items described in this catalog are currently in print, many technical publications often are not routinely reprinted and therefore editions can become collectors items.

Space doesn't permit a lengthy description of each item. However, the enclosed price sheet lists all available publications currently in stock. The Parts Department at your dealer can obtain any available item listed from our parts distribution center.

Thank You.
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
August,1990.".

The price list is included, if you collect this stuff some of them will make you cry.

New condition, the dirt on each page is my scanner, and I have several.

$20 US delivered. My email is cs8815 at aol dot com

Cover

TOC

Example page

Prices