Hi Guys

Even though I am new here - I have watched from outside and learned so much for a long time coming. I'm a regular SoCal dude, lover of fast cars. First time I drove a Porsche I was 16. I bought mine(a 67 911S) 8 years after and couldn't stop myself. I've bought and sold lots of fast cars but the Porsches remain my fav. Great traction, best throttle control!

Collected them as a hobby. Could only slow down when things got a lil tough. Later sold off my entire collection to invest in business. I never sold my First though (fantastic car!). I had it fully restored between 2010 - 2015 and have only put about 1000 miles since then. I really don't do so much driving as I used to cos of my back.

I've had so much to consider these past weeks. Really hurts to see my car sit and collect dust after much effort, time and money spent to get it to pristine condition. I have finally decided to sell. I'm hoping someone as enthusiastic as I am about these cars will come save her!

Should have it listed over the weekend. Look forward to great moments on here even after the sale.

Cheers