Thread: SWB 911/912 misc. parts

SWB 911/912 misc. parts

I'm restoring a 1968 912 and am trying to use original parts rather than repro items (except rubber trims, etc.) So far I've been successful at resourcing original parts. Below are some items I would like to find.

- Original roof rack, Lietz or Amco (for this I may end up with one of Eric's units)
    - licence plate light clear lens - I have the actual fixture.
    - left and right front chrome bumper guards - the type with the black plastic filler (not chrome type). No holes for rubber pads. I do have the plastic fillers. It's fine if the guards need re chroming but I would need units without dents.
    - left and right rear bumper trims - both aluminum and rubber parts
    - left and or right rear tail light.

I'll be attending Stoddard's swap meet in early June if that is more convenient for any sellers.

That's it for now I'm sure I'll be updating this list.

Steve

I am trying to finish a 68 911. I'd be happy to share whatever I have that might help you, but the descriptions are little vague oh, and I would like to make sure that I have exactly what you need.

Let me know and I will try to make sure that you and I are on the same page.

I have a pair of rear moldings(no filler)
    I have NOS beading for the bumper guards and new front bumper molding from Porsche 90150504132
    if interested. 041.jpgWill get more pictures tomorrow.
    Rich

Hi Rich,
    I would be interested if they are the correct size. The car came with one rear trim "beefer" and one thinner - so I'm trying to figure which is correct (front and rear) for a 68 912. Along with additional photos it would be helpful if you could get the trim dimensions - height and depth (of the aluminum piece) and a cost. If it's easier shoot me a PM and I can supply a email address. Thanks, Steve

Steve, I have a pair of tail light housings, complete (including lens) from a 67 912. PM me if interested. Rich