Hi guys,

In looking for the widest possible audience I am posting this here...hope that's ok.

I will be unable to attend this year's Targa California due a significant mechanical issue with my 914-6. The event is sold out so the ONLY way in is right here, right now. All event details are here: http://www.targacalifornia.com. Dave Bouzaglou of TRE Motorsports is the "disorganizer" (his word!) of these events. Early check in is June 5 with the event beginning the next morning and ending on the evening of June 8 with a farewell dinner. It starts in Simi Valley then stays in Pismo Beach Thursday night and Paso Robles on Friday (and Saturday if you elect to get some sleep Sat night after the dinner before heading home). These events are tons of fun! Lots of cool cars including a very healthy contingent of Porsches.

The cost is $594 for the entry, the swag (see website), and the farewell dinner. Additionally you have to join NASA if not already a member ($45 for a year). Hotels and meals besides the farewell dinner are not included in the $594 fee.

Please forward this as widely as possible if you think you know anyone who may be interested.

Thank you,
Lee Fishpaw
443-803-7771