Thread: FS: Heuer RallyMaster - Fully serviced, excellent condition

FS: Heuer RallyMaster - Fully serviced, excellent condition

Hello all! Some of you may remember me - I pop up periodically with Heuer dashboard timers on offer - over the past year I have been searching for the very best to restore & bring to the market.

The first of a few sets upcoming for sale is this early RallyMaster with perfect patina. The dials are near perfect with one small blemish near the "40" on the Monte-Carlo. The hands have aged, the heaviest being the Master-Time second hand. The chrome on the cases has small marks & dings, nothing drastic. The Monte has slightly more than the Master-Time. The bezels are near perfect, as are the crowns & pushers.

Both timers have been fully stripped to component parts, cleaned in an ultrasonic bath & reassembled to original specifications. All parts replaced that required so. Their factory function is guaranteed (I have never had a set returned in 8 years & countless sales). Supplied with all mounting hardware.

One of the best RallyMaster's available!

Price is £2100 GBP shipped worldwide - fully insured, includes professional packing service. I'm more than happy to accept PayPal if the buyer pays the fees.

References can happily be provided, I have multiple sales of Heuer timers on this site & across the wider net.

Thanks all! Vic

IMG_20190601_124112_530.jpg

IMG_20190601_124043_411.jpg

IMG_20190601_124013_940.jpg

IMG_20190601_124150_762.jpg

IMG_20190601_124254_834.jpg

IMG_20190601_124342_984.jpg

IMG_20190601_130556_725.jpg

IMG_20190601_130556_732.jpg

IMG_20190601_130556_724.jpg

Sold!

Thanks to all who enquired, keep your eyes peeled for more - some awesome Heuers available very soon ⏱⏱