Thread: Weber IDTP Carbs, Matched pair, Made in Italy

Weber IDTP Carbs, Matched pair, Made in Italy

Pair of Weber 40 IDTPs for sale. Made in Italy (Brevetatto). Correct left and right matched pair, linkage, rebuild kit

40 IDTP13C, 40 IDTIP 13C1

Made specifically for the 914-6, (the '1' before the 3, showing opposite engine linkage for -6) but my understanding is they can be re-oriented to also fit 1968-71 911T, or can be rejetted and used on larger 911 engines.

These carbs were a spare set that I got with my 914-6. They’d been stored inside for 6 years when I got them, and they’ve also been stored inside (air conditioned and heated) at my place for about 1 year.

When I had my main set rebuilt, I sent these to have the restorer check them for completeness or if he preferred this set to build. If you see an open port, it is because he cleaned/checked certain things and I have many spare jets, bolts, bleed screws, gaskets, linkage parts (in photos) to fill.

He simply surface cleaned and used minimal cleaning just to check openings in these (he does NOT use compressed air as evident from the fine brass floats). Said the pumps looked new, linkage felt good. But I’d assume these would need building to make right for your application.

Buy for your project, your 'rare as it gets' 914-6 restoration, or just buy as a back up instead of waiting weeks for parts. The parts alone are worth a decent amount: enclosure screws are $30 each, and there are 5 in this batch. Rebuild kits are $80. Linkage is $180. Bodies are $750. It adds up.

I’m selling the pair of carburetors, the linkage, all the screws, the unopened rebuild kit, plus gaskets, bleed screws as shown. We are moving and am trying to reduce my garage stuff.

First $1700 owns all: both carbs, linkage, rebuild kit, parts, gaskets. Shipping is whatever it is. PM me here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AHudson

'13 Cayenne GTS
    '10 Porsche 997tt