Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seats adaptors 911L Scheel 300R ?

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar

seats adaptors 911L Scheel 300R ?

Greetings,

I got the sliders mounted on the Scheel 300/R I bought few weeks ago. However no adaptor for my 911L with those. Any source ?
    Cheers
    X
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

If I understand you correctly, you need the console? that you should find aftermarket quite cheap. if you are looking for original from recaro, let me know.

greeting

Quote Originally Posted by recaro View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you need the console? that you should find aftermarket quite cheap. if you are looking for original from recaro, let me know.

greeting
    Right am looking for the console.
    Cheers
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

901.521.111.60 Support for seat rail [Sitzträger]

I believe that you need:
    WET 911R Changes #1, Fig. 8/9, #03 901.521.111.60 Support for seat rail [Sitzträger] Qty: 4 NLA

These were made for:
    WET 911R Fig. 8/9, #01 901.521.006.60 Bucket seat with guide rails, left (Scheel) Qty: 1 NLA

The Scheel 330 bucket seats have a different rail mounting distance than the Recaros.

If you want some, let me know.

Name:  911R_SeatCarrier_Scheel,Seat_Assembly_Rendering_800x600.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  99.8 KB Name:  911R_SeatCarrier_Scheel,Seat_Assembly_Rendering,Exploded,Detail_800x600.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  154.9 KB
    Name:  SeatCarrierComparison_Scheel,395mmVsRecaro,405mm_800X600.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  607.6 KB Name:  SeatCarrier,RecaroVsScheel_07_800x600.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  525.8 KB
    Last edited by JimmyT; 10-03-2019 at 06:12 AM.

There are very good copies of the lightweight versions per st/rs/Rsr sold on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
    The Scheel bucket seats have a different rail mounting distance than the Recaros.
    Usually they are all 405mm the others are an exception to the rule.

I have this one. I believe it is Scheel and I think it is NOS. $125 plus ship

I have a second one and also a Scheel tilt bracket that I might consider letting go
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

So, I found out that I can use the existing support for seat rails (x4). However I would need now the complete guide rails with locking mechanism.
    Any idea ?
    X
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

hi xavier, would like to help you. Many parts available (Scheel and Recaro) do not understand your problem. do you want to attach to the standard seat mounts of your 911 scheel rails? that doesn't work ... or did I get it wrong? can you possibly post a picture of the parts you are looking for or a sketch?

greeting

Cheers,

Let me try with that drawing produced by Jimmy, explaining better than previously, as me drawing might be worth, and I cannot take pics, as the stuff is not in house.
    Name:  Capture d’écran 2020-01-13 à 10.17.36.png
Views: 395
Size:  370.7 KB
    I have a Scheel 300R
    I have a Porsche a 911 L 1968 with non modified seat mounting points.
    I have Sliders mounted on the Scheel BUT they are just sliders (flat)
    I have the support for seat rail (from my Recaro and are correct size)

I am missing the part (with the 90° angle and holes) that goes between the seat sliders and the Support for east rail (if exist without the sliders)

For info, From my Recaro seats, the all system can be mounted to the Scheel BUT the slider locking remains on the Recaro seats (internally mounted to the Recaro seats) versus the Scheel where the slider locking mechanism is on the slider rail itself.

Hope this is better explanation.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by recaro View Post
    hi xavier, would like to help you. Many parts available (Scheel and Recaro) do not understand your problem. do you want to attach to the standard seat mounts of your 911 scheel rails? that doesn't work ... or did I get it wrong? can you possibly post a picture of the parts you are looking for or a sketch?

greeting
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407