Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 67 T airbox, carb boxes and stacks for webers

67 T airbox, carb boxes and stacks for webers

1967 911 T complete airbox with weber carb boxes and stacks.
    All steel and in good shape, no damage or major dents and includes all clips.
    Clip on style snorkel, this style box is correct for 66-68 with webers.
    Needs cosmetic restoration or can be used as is.

$1000.00 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by porschyard View Post
    1967 911 T complete airbox with weber carb boxes and stacks.
    All steel and in good shape, no damage or major dents and includes all clips.
    Clip on style snorkel, this style box is correct for 66-68 with webers.
    Needs cosmetic restoration or can be used as is.

$900.00 plus shipping and Paypal fees

Richard
    November bump W/ lower price

Feb bump $900.00

Hi Richard - I thought I sent a message earlier today, b ut Im not sure it went through.

I am interested I this Airbox, but I am on a limited budget, especially at the moment. I was wondering if you could tell me where this would ship from and what the cost of shipping would be? Also, could you send me a few more detailed photos?

Thanks,

Jamie Klein

I am interested. Please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by bgeyes44 View Post
    I am interested. Please PM me.
    Looks like you’ll have to exchange emails at this point. Seller does not have enough posts to PM.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Sent you an email Jamie, sorry for the slow response.

Richard

Hi Richard - No worries. No email has been received yet. I did check my junk folder as well, just in case. Not sure what to do. I suspect it's not a really good idea to post our email addresses here. Thoughts?

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by bgeyes44 View Post
    Hi Richard - No worries. No email has been received yet. I did check my junk folder as well, just in case. Not sure what to do. I suspect it's not a really good idea to post our email addresses here. Thoughts?

Jamie
    Many do, sometimes in broken form (i.e. “at” for “@“).
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

What is the minimum required ( posts).........
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.