Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1967 911 swt vin 500679

A little bit more maintenance, new oil cooler and gearbox rebuild.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Jim

Too many Porsches and one VW are starting to fill up my desert landscape.

https://www.instagram.com/1967s_307184s/

I know it is supposed to have the Fuchs it now has, but I loved the cookie cutters in the earlier incarnation photos. Oh well, its a matter of taste I realize. In any configuration it is a beauty!

Good to see you enjoying the car Jim.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morris View Post
    I know it is supposed to have the Fuchs it now has, but I loved the cookie cutters in the earlier incarnation photos. Oh well, its a matter of taste I realize. In any configuration it is a beauty!
    Jim when I purchase the SWT in Matlacha, FL it had five 4.5JX15 Fuch rims, all tires were dry rotted and barely could hold air. They did survive the car hauler trip from FL to AZ, but I recall from the main road (via rural dirt road) to my house in the desert one blew and I had to go to the spare to get the SWT into my garage. I bought new tires and the SWT sat that way on the 4.5's for many years until finally getting switched to the cookie cutters and now flat sixes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jim

Too many Porsches and one VW are starting to fill up my desert landscape.

https://www.instagram.com/1967s_307184s/