Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bushfires

fires.JPEG here is a comparo

And the hottest part of the season is yet to come...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Really heartbreaking.
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Miller View Post
    Thanks for the update Clyde.... Hoping the defense and luck holds for you property...

As I've said, it's hard for me/us up here to grasp the scale of your fires...

To you and my fellow TYP901'ers.. and all down there... STAY SAFE !!!!

cm
    Thanks Chuck my business is OK as it is in the centre of a reasonable size town. So far 1.3 million hectares have burnt and still burning😩
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Quote Originally Posted by StephenAcworth View Post
    And the hottest part of the season is yet to come...
    True, Feb/March is usually our worst period might be OK this year in that time period though as not much left to burn��
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

we here in good old germany do not know such big fires at all. to read about it the worse. actually inconceivable for us here. I wish you and your families all the best and hope that it will soon be over. regards

Thanks Recaro
    Lets hope your countryman Mischa Zverev wins the Australian Open Tennis. He has offered to donate the entire winners cheque of $4.1 mill to the bushfire appeal fund. WOW what a guy.