Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Remembering Cris Huergas

Jens

Here's hoping that we will get to do a drive together at the "rescheduled" Treffen in 2021.

Regards

Jim

Great to hear from you.....as you know, I loved that RS....and enjoyed it for 18 years. Good thoughts are with you to stay well!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Thanks, Stacy. I’m ok. A lot better off than many. I can’t afford any exposure to the public and the virus. I’d be gone.
    That RS was a very interesting car and with great provenance. I’m just happy to help put you onto it. I hope you netted enough to pay rent!
    I won’t tell you how much Rick had to pay for the RS rally car that I turned him onto (22k). I gotta start charging more for these kind of referrals instead of giving ‘em away. Then there was my ‘60 1600S Roadster, running, that I paid 7500 for. I might have another treasure in the wings, but it’s too soon to talk about openly.
    All the best to you, and stay well, Jens
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

I sure hope so, Jim. I’m dying to show you, Stacy, and everybody my Yellow RatBasterd! It’s wicked fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Jens

Here's hoping that we will get to do a drive together at the "rescheduled" Treffen in 2021.

Regards

Jim

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

I've been a long time lurker on these forums. I may have even met a number of you already at EASY over the past 6 years but I believe this to be as good a place as any to make my first post.
    I was introduced to Cris on a first Saturday before my early PCar even thought about moving under its own power. Without going into great detail, I still remember how excited Cris was FOR ME about my project coming together. I am grateful that someone so passionate and knowledgable about Porsches recognized my passion even though I knew so little. While I still admittingly have much to learn, the humility I witnessed and received are things I admire about him most.

Rest in peace Cris
    -Ugo