Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Early Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM Stereo

FS: Early Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM Stereo

Sold! Recently serviced fully functioning Blaupunkt Frankfurt Stereo. Radio is in excellent shape and comes with a nice faceplate, all correct knobs, side clips and power wire with fuse holder. Label is missing but should be work for '69-'73. Price is $475 includes shipping in the USA.

IMG_5776 (1280x637).jpgIMG_5777 (1280x672).jpgIMG_5779 (1280x825).jpg
    Last edited by mfitton; 02-02-2020 at 01:55 PM.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Mike, can you explain to us why you describe this radio on ThePelican as a '74+ radio (although with a different faceplate and levels), and here as a '69-'73 radio ?

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ereo-74-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by mfitton View Post
    Yes the only difference for '74 early '75 radio was the different faceplate 1972 model Blaupunkt 7.632 was the last model until a mid-late 1975 model 7.635 was created.
    So is this radio correct for '69-'73 or for '74+?

Recently serviced fully functioning Blaupunkt Frankfurt Stereo. Radio is in excellent shape and comes with a nice faceplate, all correct knobs, side clips and power wire with fuse holder. Label is missing but should be correct for '69-'73. Price is $475 includes shipping in the USA.

IMG_5776 (1280x637).jpgIMG_5777 (1280x672).jpgIMG_5779 (1280x825).jpg
    Or do you want to mislead us by saying that it is a '69 -'73 radio and saying on ThePelican that the same radio is correct for '74 +.
    Because that's it, it's the same radio that you offer here and on The Pelican, you only changed the faceplate and the chrome and black levels..........

Mr Fitton,
    You are still trying to evade my question, is this a '69-'73 radio or a '74+ radio?

The dial from the '69 radio is different than the dial from the '72 radio
    The '69 is a stereo and the '72 is a mono radio

Quote Originally Posted by pergan View Post
    Mr Fitton,
    You are still trying to evade my question, is this a '69-'73 radio or a '74+ radio?
    My point is it could work for any of those years there is no label attached to the radio, are you interested in buying the radio or are you having trouble sleeping?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White

My point is it could work for any of those years there is no label attached to the radio, are you interested in buying the radio or are you having trouble sleeping?
    No, I am just awake.
    I'm only confused why you advertise this radio here as a '69 -'73 radio and on the Pelican as a '74 + radio. It is identical the same radio.
    Usually it is you who criticize other people who offer a radio here. Apparently you want to mislead us, because you cannot answer this.
    Have a nice day Mr Fitton

I guess you didn't read my post, I stated that in post #6 above! Go find something else to do.
    The dial from your radio go up from left to right.
    The dial from the '69 radio from the picture go up from right to left.
    So your radio is not a '69 radio at all

This radio is a stereo version so to take advantage of it you would need the door speakers or rear shelve ones. Here is a good thread to read through on early radios:
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-radio-in-dash
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White