Thread: Electrical Wiring Diagram in LWB Driver's manual ?

Electrical Wiring Diagram in LWB Driver's manual ?

Hi,

Please help me confirm that there is no electrical diagram in the LWB driver's manual as in the swb ?

Thanks,

J-R

I mean wiring diagram

I have never seen a wiring diagram in the LWB drivers/owner's manuals....even if it was there, it would be unreadable to try and fit it in the small pages of these books.

Thank you for the reply mac73s,

I was confused because the 68 swb owner's manual as a wiring diagram. The LWB is much more complicated and as you states it would be unreadable.

J-R - if you actually need a diagram, the one's found in the factory workshop manuals are in color and 'fold out' so they are a reasonable size to read. I still take them to an office supply store and have them make a much larger size and laminate it. Easy then to mount on a wall and draw on them with a wax pen if needed.

My car came with one of those (Actually 2, a part I and a part II both old paper but not dated) color foldout wiring diagrams in the clear plastic folder which is the first page of my 2/73 drivers manual
    however as I did not buy it new I dont know if it was there originally
    Hugh Hodges
    73 911E
    Melbourne Australia

Foundation Member #005
    Australian TYP901 Register Inc.

Early S Registry #776

The bad news is that I've worked on a couple cars the factory built when they ran out of the appropriate wires, so red wires shown on the diagram with white or green stripes ended up as solid red. It can take a bit of detective work.

Also for my own peace of mind, I've taken the fuse block diagram, blown it up and flipped it horizontally so that the diagram "looks" at the front, not the back of the fuse block. Helps immensely.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute