Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuchs 7R 7 x 15 wheels restored pristine 1968

Fuchs 7R 7 x 15 wheels restored pristine 1968

Hi All,

I am selling my collection of fuchs wheels. I have for sale two very rare wheels. Number 90136101205. Restored by the very best restorer in Germany. The wheels are straight, no welds or cracks. After restoration they have been in my garage for years carefully stored. They are mint condition. If you are restoring or making a 911R this is your chance. 7 x 15 49mm offset, 138 mm backsize. I am asking 5200 dollar. PS those wheels are not welded! This is the real deal.

Theels are date stamped 68. One wheel has a number, the other one has not but they are absolutely identical. I was told numbers were also stamped in red ink but due to the restoration this is not possible. Please feel free to ask for extra pictures. The wheels are in Europe, The Netherlands, Utrecht. I prefer paypall IMG_8092.jpgIMG_8093.jpgIMG_8094.jpgIMG_8095.jpgIMG_8096.jpgIMG_8097.jpgIMG_8099.jpg
    Last edited by 911E fan; 03-31-2020 at 05:20 AM.

hi, who did the restoration in Germany?
    911S 1973
    Early 911S Registry #176

Very nice Fuchs Floris, good luck with the sale !!!

Hi,

The restoration was done by Andreas Schumann (Troisdorf, DE) (A&P Schumann Felgen-Service)

Thanks Jesse, We will see who is going to be the happy buyer

Quote Originally Posted by 911E fan View Post
    Hi,

The restoration was done by Andreas Schumann (Troisdorf, DE) (A&P Schumann Felgen-Service)
    After more than 3 years struggling and messing with my set of 4,5” Fuchs, I was so frustrated I took my wheels back and brought them to Harald Gebhardt. Harald was able to solve it and bring them to 100%.
    Andreas has done good things for me on 6”, 7” and 8”, but 4,5” he cannot handle. Not the sanding, not the polishing and certainly not the right anodizing.

Yes I agree. The 4.5 is another cake. But those 7R are done very well. Extra pictures always possible!

Quote Originally Posted by 911E fan View Post
    Yes I agree. The 4.5 is another cake. But those 7R are done very well. Extra pictures always possible!
    They are excellent.

What Andreas did on 6”, 7” and 8” was always excellent

I do have two restored 1968 deep six wheels aswell. Those are available (600 a piece). If you have a 1968 car this is a chance of a lifetime to obtain a matching rare set.

Die schönste Rennstrecke der Welt. Nordschleife's Avatar
    Hallo! PM sent on your deep six 1968-dated wheels.

Dank u wel!

Best,
    Andy
    Early 911S Registry #1246
    1968 Porsche 911 Cotswold Blue/Schwartz #118 35153
    1962 Marcos G.T. 1000 Gullwing historic race car - now sold and racing in FIA events in Sweden
    ---------------------------------------
    "Pro Patria Vigilans"