Thread: FS: 70-71 Engine Grill

FS: 70-71 Engine Grill

Offered up is a new engine grill appropriate for a 70-71 that I mistakenly bought 4-5 years ago when Porsche reissued these. Mistaken because I own a 72 and a 73, so the chrome slats are incorrect for my cars. Also, the mesh is different from an original grill. It’s mesh, not expanded metal. I tucked it away in my storage and recently found it and have no use for it. How about $350 + shipping? I think I paid substantially more for it but in checking Stoddard, Pelican and SMC I’m thinking the Porsche branded grills and better quality repops all come from the same place (like dashes). And, I believe all new grills on the market are using this same mesh. It’s ok, just not the same stuff as the OG.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

More pics of the grill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Peter or Chuck- I placed this ad in the wrong section. Can you please move it the 911 parts section? Thx.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Nick, sending PM
    Registry #1917
    1971 Condagrun 911T targa
    1974 Indisrot Carrera coupe (US)
    1972 BMW Polaris 3.0 CS

Hi Nick, if this is still available I will take it

Grill is sold.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    Peter or Chuck- I placed this ad in the wrong section. Can you please move it the 911 parts section? Thx.
    Glad it sold. Sorry I missed this request.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100