Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Kardex for Porsche 911 from 1971

Question 1977 Porsche 911s info desired.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    I can confirm production #, if original engine or transmission are not known, then that is no problem, model type code, country equipment code, distributor code, both code & description for interior and options. For certain years the trans # was not recorded, so will not be available, custom paint & interiors may not have details ( that is the 999 & 99 codes), group option codes may not be able to be broken down.
    Dealers are generally unknown since the data just contains the regional distributor; the CoA & Kardex do not contain completion dates, nor do they show dealers. They may say they do, but in reality they are misusing the data they have. On the other hand, if you have a compliance decal on the door post, then I accept that date as being the most likely date for completion. Also, if you have a bill of sale or a window sticker or a Maintenance record book with additional information, then I can add that into my Report. I am flexible but require good documentation.
    @Davep I would be interested in finding out more about what your records hold for the car I am purchasing. Can you please email me at grimmy2016 @ hotmail.com. I am a new member can direct message you through the forum

Hey Davep,

Iv tried to contact thru PM here for KARDEX info, I have a 1968 Normal VIN 11830002. I would like to buy the Kardex info if available. eric615@me.com or pm thru here

Cheers

Eric

emails sent to each of you.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Hi DaveP,

New member here, too, can't PM you directly. Can you PM me - I'd like to find out more about my 1970 911E. The PPS was virtually blank.

- Z

Z,

I read that was your 5th post... You should be now able to PM Dave...

cm
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Sorry, I can neither PM nor email you, perhaps you have not enabled them. You can email me: kardex at bell.net
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers