Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
I can confirm production #, if original engine or transmission are not known, then that is no problem, model type code, country equipment code, distributor code, both code & description for interior and options. For certain years the trans # was not recorded, so will not be available, custom paint & interiors may not have details ( that is the 999 & 99 codes), group option codes may not be able to be broken down.
Dealers are generally unknown since the data just contains the regional distributor; the CoA & Kardex do not contain completion dates, nor do they show dealers. They may say they do, but in reality they are misusing the data they have. On the other hand, if you have a compliance decal on the door post, then I accept that date as being the most likely date for completion. Also, if you have a bill of sale or a window sticker or a Maintenance record book with additional information, then I can add that into my Report. I am flexible but require good documentation.
@Davep I would be interested in finding out more about what your records hold for the car I am purchasing. Can you please email me at grimmy2016 @ hotmail.com. I am a new member can direct message you through the forum