Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver Metallic 1973 911S Re-paint

Congratulations.. I am up for that drive...
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    Stacy and Chuck....thats an excellent idea. I’ll find my way headed in your direction soon enough.
    Let us know buddy! Be great to see you AND the CAR!!!!!!!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman View Post
    Let us know buddy! Be great to see you AND the CAR!!!!!!!

I'll connect soon and we can put a little drive together. In addition to Dan, there a few more San Diego guys who would love to join....Please bring the Bahia 72'; I'm not sure my heart could handle seeing the Meerblau Speedie. It might stop right on the spot!!
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Will always bring the 72S on Early S registry drives...well, maybe always, but for this one? for sure.....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

I trailered Nick's car from the paint shop to my garage and then about 1/3 of mile from my house to meet Chris to take back to Nick. I want him to be the one to put the first rock chip on it not me. Haha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    72S, 72T now ST

Well done!!!
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

I forgot to post a shot of the car since it arrived home on Saturday. It looks fantastic; I really could not be happier with the result. My son Matthew, who lives in Oakland and who also loves these old cars, called me when he knew I had the car to hear from me about what I thought. I told him he was really the beneficiary of the new paint job as the car was now good for the next 30-40 years of use!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

It looks perfect with beautiful gaps all around, especially hood to fender. Simply wonderful.
    1970 2.2S Elfenbeinweiss
    1972 2.4T Targa Aubergine (MFI) [For sale]
    2002 996 TT Midnight Blue
    Member #3833

I might have missed it. What wheels and tires are on the car?
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernThrux View Post
    I might have missed it. What wheels and tires are on the car?
    Ravi- The PO installed a set of 6/72 date stamped 7’s on the rears which still remain. I am running with the CN36 Pirelli’s in 185/70/15 on both the 6 and 7’s. I like the tires a lot. I describe them as light and lively offering a compliant ride, plus they look good.

On another note; when my car was shipped to me from France the PO (Yves Junne) included a set of 6 & 7 inch wheels. Apparently he purchased four 7’s, so along with the extra 6’s I found a nice surprise when I saw them stacked up behind the front seats. They have been in my garage boxed up ever since.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST