Thread: Bendix Pumps

Bendix Pumps

Hi I have a couple of Bendix pumps available
    No NOS beauties, but I assume they're working and I will test for pressure & flow before shipping any of them.

I have 4 (5) pumps that I'd sell - all old Bendix 12Volt with "EIN" "AUS" and "OBEN" stamped

From left to right in the first picture
    has been brushed with some steel wool has a wrong PVC Material Sticker but doesn't look too bad
    2nd from left
    Might be nos with very bad storage has a major dent on the top but looks as if it never was mounted or used, missing the cable thing
    3rd from left
    Probably the best of the four - it definetely works well - I've used it last winter when the pump of my heating failed to get over the christmas holidays pumping diesel for the heating - Sticker is a bit torn
    4th from left
    old and dirty no Sticker a bit ugly/rusty on the inside but who knows it might work depending on a test
    5th from left
    has wrong threads for porsche

I have one set of correct fresh plated Banjo hollow bolts and fittings that I can sell in addition to the pump
    Probably all could use a new bottom gasket.

From left to right
    ALL SOLD
    Covid 19 made shipping from germany to the US pretty expensive so why not get all of them in one parcel

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg
    Last edited by uai; 03-11-2021 at 02:01 AM.