Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Set Marchal 810 Yellow Fog Lights + Covers

FS: Set Marchal 810 Yellow Fog Lights + Covers

FS: Extremely rare hard to find Set Marchal 810 yellow fog lights with covers, completed with wiring, switch, Original Marchal relay, 12 volt bulbs, mountinginstructions and the very rare Original orange box from Marchal. Lights are in a very good condition, these are never mounted on a car. Price 325 euro + shipping.

SV109322.jpgSV109326.jpgSV109328.jpgSV109330.jpgSV109333.jpgSV109334.jpgSV109335.jpg

These lights are still available

Still available

Pending payment

those are almost too cool in the box to put them on a car...

These lights and covers are sold, thanks

marchal.jpg
    Here is one photo that definately should have been posted in this for-sale-ad, in my book it was really dis-honest to leave out and not mention the ink pen writing and the clumsy attempt made to clean it off. Not what I expected from a seller like Enoz/Luc with so many for-sale-ads here on the registry.
    Light Yellow -74
    @lagteknik

Apparently packaging is more important to Bengt than the set of lights and accessories. By the way, I didn't try to clean it. You have forgotten to mention that I have already sent you an email, if you are not satisfied with your purchase you can always send it back.

looks like it was still a good deal for a nice set of complete lights but I would have had to shake my head a bit when I got the package. ...looks like a bit of effort in the photos above to cover the box.
    -Jay
    Seabrook, TX
    '68 911T project -The Rat
    '74 911 3.0 EFI Twin Plug toy
    '80 Weissach 3.2 S.S. Grocery Getter
    '70 914/6 GT vintage race car

Quote Originally Posted by enoz05 View Post
    Apparently packaging is more important to Bengt than the set of lights and accessories. By the way, I didn't try to clean it. You have forgotten to mention that I have already sent you an email, if you are not satisfied with your purchase you can always send it back.
    Of course, the box is important. You still haven't answered why you hid the ink pen markings and the clumsy cleaning attempt that ruined the box

Quote Originally Posted by jmz View Post
    looks like it was still a good deal for a nice set of complete lights but I would have had to shake my head a bit when I got the package. ...looks like a bit of effort in the photos above to cover the box.
    Yes, to put in extra work to make a dis-honest description.

Buyers - take note

Bengt
    Light Yellow -74
    @lagteknik