Thread: WTB: Hirschmann AUTA 4900 Top Nut

WTB: Hirschmann Top Nut & Base

I have the rest. I need the bits that sit above the fender. Thanks!
    Last edited by METAVINYL; 05-28-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Still looking for a top nut and base. +\- 18mm inside diameter. For a 1973 factory antenna.

a foto of what you need would help..there is people out there that don`t know what they have..especially when it comes to antennas

Good idea. Missed this one yesterday on eBay:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got this if you think it will work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you. I have one of those and it does work, although it is my understanding that is is not correct. Just watching my back for the antenna police. I wouldn’t want to step out of line.

I have the Hirschmann antenna head replacement kit for the 4000C. Let me know in case you are interested.

I have an NOS 4900 LS18 still in the box.
    72S, 72T now ST

I am interested in that kit. What are you asking?

I might be interested in the NOS antenna as well. What are you asking for it?