Dear all,

i got contacted already last year by a fellow member from the north-west, asking for help concerning a fabric for one of his builts.
As always, I do try to help ..
mails exchanged, did some calls for him in order to try to get the right material.

As I do know the company, which is working together with the factory museum, I also asked for help and contacts.
Finally I could secure NOS original fabric of the jubilee honey tweed, 2meters, last meters the retired upholsterer had in his „archive“.
I reported to our fellow member, and he immediately came up with: i just do need 1.32m....
I told him, no problem, no issue, you do not have to take it...I am doing a favour for you, I am not a reseller, or sales-per-cm-guy!!

He came back with mails, aahh, ohh, he wants this tweed, he needs it...I say, ok, no issue, still have it, thought to offer it to others...
If i can help him with the pigskin vinyl matching to the jubilee interiour...and the cinnamon twill

He came constantly with mails, asking, have you found it, need it urgently, looking for so long?
mails exchanged, telephone calls, found it,
original vinyl, pigskin, bought years ago directly at the factory when they were selling their stock & warehouse left overs.
the twill is really hard to get, nothing found..

told him the price per running meter..
he need 8.2 m...I told him I just can get it per full meters...

we are now in half a year communication, getting a happy ending?

yes, pricing, ok, all nice, bought the 9m, checked the shipping options..
DHL is not shipping longer than 120cm at the time being, vinyl is 140 in width...so only chance is UPS..which at least do have own planes..
secured delivery up to 2nd of june!!!
did send the invoice to him, all transparent for him
how can i pay you, via paypal?
yes please...paypal..

now, today, just hours ago:
I have a guy from the UK, last week, send me a quote that includes shipping for 598.26
Are you able to match that price?

Well, lesson learned...thank you fellow member...invested about 15hours, drove about 40miles..
just answered with:

thank you for your reply.
You are free to get whatever you do need from whom ever you want.
again thank you for your cooperation

I will offer the jubilee honey tweed in the sales...

br
stay safe&healthy

haul